Nat. Sci 2

on Saturday, January 12, 2013
Yesterday, I was late for school because I have to do photocopy my paperworks for FIL2. At dahil dun, medyo tinatamad na ko mag-attend ng classes ko. But I realized di pa ko nag-aattend ng Nat. Sci2 class ko since the class resumed. So I decided to attend the class. I usually expect it to be boring. Upon entering of our professor, he gave us the copy of our prelim grades which is the duplicate of what he sent at the registrar's office. I wasn't interested looking at my grades since I know it would be low. But hearing my classmates reaction made me curious.

"Patingin ako!"

I shouted over my classmates. But they were so busy looking at our grades and they didn't even gave me a glance. Kaya di ko na natiis, nakitingin na ko. It was easy to look for my name since my surname starts with letter A. I pinpointed my name all the way to the factors that will lead to my prelim grade. And when I reached my grade I was shocked. I got 1.25! Yay! I never thought na yung tinutulugan ko na subject bibigyan ako ng ganun kataas na grade. Pero dahil sa grade ko na yun, na-inspire ako mag-aral sa subject na yun. Di ko alam may mga subject pa pala ako na nag-eexcel ako. Di ko lang napapansin. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment