GEN. MEET. UGH!

on Sunday, August 19, 2012
I just can't get over with what happened today. Unexpectedly, we held our General Meeting at our store. This is also known as Team Building. The freaking weird part is that it is held during midnight. So we were awake for 24 hours. 

But honestly, I didn't participate with the activity. While the manager was discussing I was sleeping at the corner. Haha! And I woke up when we were about to end the meeting and then we were already going to sleep. Again.

Luckily, I slept for about.. 4 hours. Because I have to wake up early to work with double sched. Which brought bad vibes.

We had a lot of customers but they were like speaking different language because they were just so.. difficult to understand. They can't make up their minds. 

My managers also add the fuel to the fire. They always push us from working however, they haven't gave us our break.

The worst of all. I got short. But luckily we found the lost money. But still, I almost pay the money. Which is that I still have to borrow just to pay. And that would cause a lot of problems.

But despite of these misfortunes. I can still smile because I had the opportunity to talk with some friends. even at a short time. And I used that as an inspiration to continue working. And do my responsibilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment